Electricity in a camper van on holiday – a conundrum easily solve
Going on holiday in an RV can be a wonderful and exciting adventure. Travelling through the wilderness and wilderness, sleeping in the open air, stopping off in places few people go. If it’s your first such trip, you’re probably asking yourself a lot of questions…
Blackouts – what are they and how to prepare for a power outage?
Increasingly, we encounter alarming news regarding blackouts. What exactly is this phenomenon and is it really a threat to us? How to prepare for it? Read our short guide, in which we explain in a matter-of-fact way: what is a blackout; what are the consequences…
Most viewed entries
- Electricity in a camper van on holiday – a conundrum easily solve
- Off-grid installation on a plot. Is it worth it?
- Charging your electric car at home without a wallbox
- Inverter – what it is and what it is used for
- Zero VAT on energy storage in the UK possible soon
- Greece sets aside €200 million for photovoltaic subsidies!