How to save battery on Iphone? 6 practical tips
Nowadays we are practically glued to our phones. We use them every day, nearly round the clock. Both at work and at leisure. Mobile phones provide us with unlimited access to the latest news from all around the world and help us keep in touch…
When do you replace your laptop battery? 3 ways in which you device alarms you
Nowadays it’s hard to believe that two decades ago desktop computers were a thing, while laptops were few and far between. At the moment desktops are only appreciated by the most discerning users, while most people opt for mobility. It has become one of the…
7 electronic gadgets necessary during travelling
Nowadays, it is very difficult to imagine a journey without electronic devices. When going abroad, we take with us a smartphone, laptop, camera and other devices that help us, or even make our trips possible. But to make our life so easy, we have to…
Power supply or battery? How to use your laptop the right way
This is an age-old question for many laptop users. The topic returns every time when one of our friends or we buy a new laptop. All batteries used in portable computers have one common enemy – the time. Batteries maximum capacity decreases over time. Unfortunately,…
Most viewed entries
- Blackouts – what are they and how to prepare for a power outage?
- GC PowerBoost, the state-of-the-art car jump starter from Green Cell, is now available!
- GC PowerBoost: a power bank that will jump-start your car
- How does a hybrid car work?
- Swollen battery in your laptop – what can you do?
- Why shouldn’t you calibrate your laptop battery?