Electronic gift for Valentine’s Day. What do you get for your significant other?
14th February – if you’re in love, you will definitely recognise the date. It’s good to prepare something special for this occasion – after all, Valentine’s Day only happens once a year. Are you trying to figure out how to surprise him and find the perfect…
7 electronic gadgets necessary during travelling
Nowadays, it is very difficult to imagine a journey without electronic devices. When going abroad, we take with us a smartphone, laptop, camera and other devices that help us, or even make our trips possible. But to make our life so easy, we have to…
Power supply or battery? How to use your laptop the right way
This is an age-old question for many laptop users. The topic returns every time when one of our friends or we buy a new laptop. All batteries used in portable computers have one common enemy – the time. Batteries maximum capacity decreases over time. Unfortunately,…
Most viewed entries
- Blackouts – what are they and how to prepare for a power outage?
- GC PowerBoost, the state-of-the-art car jump starter from Green Cell, is now available!
- GC PowerBoost: a power bank that will jump-start your car
- How does a hybrid car work?
- Swollen battery in your laptop – what can you do?
- Why shouldn’t you calibrate your laptop battery?