How to choose the right car charger power? Expert advice
A personal charging point is a great facility. Rather than look for an available WallBox in the city, you can always use your home charger. This will help you save time, because you can easily connect your car and leave it overnight to recharge. How…
Charging an electric car at home. What do you need to know?
Electric cars are becoming increasing popular and that’s a fact. The users appreciate them for the opportunity to cut down on fuel and for their environment-friendly design. But there’s one downside we have to mention: existing facilities don’t seem to be suited to this trend…
What’s so special about electric car maintenance in winter?
When you’re using your phone outdoors in winter, you can see that the battery doesn’t take long to run low. It’s natural – batteries don’t like low temperatures. You could start to wonder if this applies also to electric cars. In fact, it’s not an…
Most viewed entries
- Electric bike charger – what to look out for when choosing one?
- Battery replacement – MacBook. Choosing the right battery
- 7 ways to boost battery life in your ebook reader
- How to start your adventure with an electric bike?
- Flooded keyboard. A few practical tips
- Car battery charger cables. How to choose them?