Lithium-polymer batteries – more energy, smaller size
Compared to their standard lithium-ion cousins, lithium-polymer batteries are rare. They are slightly more expensive to make, but due to a number of advantages, they are widely used in premium products. Many manufacturers of high-end smartphones, laptops, power banks or cameras decide to use them….
How to take care of your laptop battery?
Nowadays, working on a computer is frequently associated with mobile devices which don’t require a permanent connection to the power supply. Modern notebooks, netbooks, and ultrabooks are designed to be taken everywhere and the advanced technology allows to achieve longer performance time. However, sooner or…
Most viewed entries
- Tesla Battery Day and the revolution of cells technology
- How long should the battery last in the laptop?
- How much does it cost to replace the keyboard in your laptop?
- How to choose a power supply for your laptop?
- USB-C Green Cell docking station – no more missing ports on your laptop
- What is the USB-C docking station for?