When Was Your Laptop Mobile?
Do you remember when you could easily work from your garden or from a café, and you didn’t have to worry about extra power for your laptop? Or when you didn’t have to handwrite your lecture notes because you were smarter than everyone else, and…
How to choose a laptop power adapter?
A laptop charger is one of the devices with often have the hardest time. Tripping over a cable, stepping on a plug and accidental kicks are part of the everyday life of power adapters and, as a result, their life ends much faster than that…
Does my phone have inductive charging?
The option of wireless charging is already a standard in newer smartphone models. Users appreciate the convenience of this solution, and find chargers such as the Green Cell GC AirJuice not only a useful gadget, but also an aesthetically pleasing complement to the workspace….
Most viewed entries
- An original laptop battery or a replacement?
- All there is to know about a home-based charging station for electric cars
- What to look out for when choosing a power bank for your laptop?
- New laptop battery – how to make it last longer?
- Damaged laptop battery: signs that should raise your eyebrow.
- What is Quick Charge?