The keyboard on your laptop doesn’t respond? Check out why
If your laptop keyboard doesn’t respond, this might be a bit of a problem, especially if you use your computer for work. If you don’t have a spare laptop you could connect with a USB cable, you’re in trouble. How can you check what’s wrong…
Is your laptop overheating too fast? See what you can do to keep the temperature under control!
Does your laptop suddenly die or it’s so noisy that it could wake up your neighbours? The reason for this could be overheating. If you want to know how to help your laptop cool down, read the following article. Enjoy the read! In this article…
How to take care of your laptop battery?
Nowadays, working on a computer is frequently associated with mobile devices which don’t require a permanent connection to the power supply. Modern notebooks, netbooks, and ultrabooks are designed to be taken everywhere and the advanced technology allows to achieve longer performance time. However, sooner or…
Most viewed entries
- Blackouts – what are they and how to prepare for a power outage?
- GC PowerBoost, the state-of-the-art car jump starter from Green Cell, is now available!
- GC PowerBoost: a power bank that will jump-start your car
- How does a hybrid car work?
- Swollen battery in your laptop – what can you do?
- Why shouldn’t you calibrate your laptop battery?