Lithium-polymer batteries – more energy, smaller size
Compared to their standard lithium-ion cousins, lithium-polymer batteries are rare. They are slightly more expensive to make, but due to a number of advantages, they are widely used in premium products. Many manufacturers of high-end smartphones, laptops, power banks or cameras decide to use them….
Most viewed entries
- Tesla Battery Day and the revolution of cells technology
- How long should the battery last in the laptop?
- How much does it cost to replace the keyboard in your laptop?
- How to choose a power supply for your laptop?
- USB-C Green Cell docking station – no more missing ports on your laptop
- What is the USB-C docking station for?