When do you replace an iPhone battery?
All electronic devices tend to break down one day – even those that were 100% reliable for years may experience some defect. This is because most of them are made of “consumable components”, which means they are subject to wear and tear. This is true…
How to save battery on Iphone? 6 practical tips
Nowadays we are practically glued to our phones. We use them every day, nearly round the clock. Both at work and at leisure. Mobile phones provide us with unlimited access to the latest news from all around the world and help us keep in touch…
Most viewed entries
- Filter types for Xiaomi air purifiers
- Is your laptop overheating too fast? See what you can do to keep the temperature under control!
- How to make your phone charge faster?
- Kindle – battery replacement. What do you need to know about e-reader batteries?
- How long does it take to charge an electric car? Explore a few different ways
- Why is it good to have a mobile car battery charger?