Already available in our offer is the newest treat for Apple fans from Green Cell. Turn your MacBook into a true command center with the Connect60 adapter. Your laptop has 8 additional slots for a variety of peripherals.
With the new Green Cell adapter, you no longer have to decide which hardware you want to plug in, because you can plug in virtually anything at once. Fast charging? No problem. And you can also hook up an extra screen. Upload files from memory cards. And that’s just a small part of the possibilities the hub offers.
The Connect60 8in1 adapter is a sea of possibilities for more efficient and comfortable use of numerous peripheral devices. It’s designed to fit seamlessly into the surface of your MacBook, so it’s a compact unit. This perfect fit makes it even more convenient to use additional features.
What exactly does Connect60 do?
- Thunderbolt 3 : Charge Power Delivery up to 100W, transfer up to 40Gbps, transfer 5K and 4K smoothly at 60Hz.
- USB-C 3.0
- USB-A 3.0 x3
- HDMI 4K 30Hz / Full HD 60Hz
- SD memory card reader
- MicroSD memory card reader
This device is built for the latest MacBook Air 13″ 2018/2019, Pro 13″ 2016/2017/2018/2019 and Pro 15″ 2016/2017/2018/2019.
The small size makes it possible to take the HUB with you on any trip. This is not just for the office or home station. It will be a successful day-to-day solution, helping users squeeze more out of their equipment.
Author: Leszek Jasiński
Most viewed entries
- Tesla Battery Day and the revolution of cells technology
- How long should the battery last in the laptop?
- How much does it cost to replace the keyboard in your laptop?
- How to choose a power supply for your laptop?
- USB-C Green Cell docking station – no more missing ports on your laptop
- What is the USB-C docking station for?