Green Cell PRO power supply – perfect power for your laptop
The power supply is the part of the laptop that is more vulnerable to damage than the laptop itself. Charger is often poorly treated by us, which makes it a very common case of failure. The most common cases are plug damage, cable breakage or mechanical damage to the power supply itself. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a charger of the best possible quality and protection. Such are undoubtedly Green Cell Pro power supplies.
There are many different models of chargers, including universal power supplies that will support several models of equipment. However, this is an uncertain purchase. Dedicated power supplies ensure that your equipment gets a fully compatible charger. If you have a problem with choosing the right power supply, we invite you to read the guide prepared by us.
If you are looking for a power supply that will guarantee long work, it is worth knowing Green Cell PRO chargers. Perfectly suited to the physical needs of the equipment have the highest quality electronics. They provide increased durability, efficiency and work safety. Thanks to them, the life of the power supply for a laptop is extended to over 3 years. What’s important, when you buy a charger you get a durable 1.2 m power cord for maximum user convenience.
The most important advantages of Green Cell PRO chargers are:
- Enhanced quality transistors – for higher maximum operating temperatures and greater efficiency
- Additional mains filter – voltage at the PSU input is additionally checked
- Complete protection – short-circuit protection, overvoltage protection, thermal protection
- Larger heat sink – dissipates heat more efficiently, so the power supply heats up less and wears out more slowly
- Durable 1.2m long mains cable – made of the highest quality materials and resistant to mechanical damage.
All power supplies from the PRO series are covered by a 36-month warranty. Thanks to this, buyers can be sure that they are buying a real quality product that will serve safely and without problems for a long time.
Author: Leszek Jasiński
Most viewed entries
- Electric bike charger – what to look out for when choosing one?
- Battery replacement – MacBook. Choosing the right battery
- 7 ways to boost battery life in your ebook reader
- How to start your adventure with an electric bike?
- Flooded keyboard. A few practical tips
- Car battery charger cables. How to choose them?