How to choose and install glass for your phone?
The screen like no other part of the phone is exposed to damage. Sometimes one inattentive move can cause the smartphone to land on the floor. Then we check the damage with a heartbeat. With tempered glass we can be calm, our display is safe!
Choosing the right glass is not complicated. Simply enter your phone model in the search engine and then choose the right one from the list of available products – with the GC Clarity designation.
Which screen protector for your phone?
There can only be one answer – GC Clarity. These are high quality double toughened glasses for Green Cell phones. Thanks to the use of 3D and 2.5D technology, they perfectly match the curves of your smartphone and protect the entire screen surface. In addition to protection, GC Clarity provides full comfort of use thanks to its oleophobic streak-free coating. The quality of the product is proven by its high scratch resistance – 9H on the Wolf-Wiburn scale.
Once the product is delivered to us, we can proceed to installation. As in the case of selection, this is not a difficult process. You will be able to handle our guide without any problems. You will find dust removal stickers and two cleaning cloths – dry and wet – in the set. After unpacking the box we start the assembly.
Step by step assembly
- At the beginning we put a dust removal sticker, which can be removed after a short while.
- The next step is to thoroughly clean the phone screen with a wet cloth so that no dirt is left on it.
- Then wipe the screen with a second, dry cloth.
- The screen is ready. Remove the protective film from the glass and put it on the phone. During this operation, you must be precise!
- Slightly press the glass against the screen. If air bubbles appear, do not worry – they should disappear within 2 days.
- Clean the screen with a wet and dry cloth. Ready!
Pretty easy, right? Fortunately, mounting a safety glass is not the most difficult task. If you still have any doubts – you can use our video guide. We also encourage you to contact our Customer Service Office – we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Author: Michał Bródka
Most viewed entries
- Tesla Battery Day and the revolution of cells technology
- How long should the battery last in the laptop?
- How much does it cost to replace the keyboard in your laptop?
- How to choose a power supply for your laptop?
- USB-C Green Cell docking station – no more missing ports on your laptop
- What is the USB-C docking station for?